Choose the best accommodation for you, no one said better by others.
There are so many universities in the United States that you and your family you are probably informed about university rankings. Some questions are frequently asked, such as: What is the ranking of this university? What schools are in the top ten?
Does this ranking reflects the quality of American universities? While many good universities appear in these rankings, more excellent universities are not included, and it is important that you understand how these rankings are established.
In your country, you certainly pass a national exam for university entrance. More points you have, the greater your chance of being accepted into the “best” university. But the university admission is different in the United States. There are good students and good teachers in all American universities. Students are admitted to universities on the list for various reasons, including for example the fact that their parents are also studied in this institution.
The information used to classify these universities come from a common data set, which contribute U.S. institutions. People who set these rankings select indicators for all common data, which according to them, measure quality. Their criteria then determine the rankings. The use of other criteria would result in a different classification. Here are the list of best American universities and colleges:
- California Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Princeton University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Chicago
- University of California, Berkeley
- Yale University
- Columbia University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Michigan
- Cornell University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Duke University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Washington
- Northwestern University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- University of California, San Diego
- Washington University in St Louis
- University of Minnesota
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- New York University